Monday, February 29, 2016

FAILED!


The Prayers (Intercessory) Of The Righteous
www.yourchurchcondemnsix.blogspot.com

-Hey you guys, saw a miraculous thing, a prayer group came into the park where my Grands and I were Sunday, and they circled around holding hands, and when they were finished praying they were anointed with oil, really blessed my heart, as so Gods'. I know from experience publicizing Jesus isn't easy, for which the gospel say, if you are ashamed of me before man, I'll be ashamed of you before my Father, Jesus. I'm reminded of the last time I tried to get my congregation to agree to something like it, around the late nineties, they thought I was crazy, even the pastor, and I was part owner, assistant pastor. Though when the church, politics, the home, the schools, the wage earning, the prisons. When even the death penalty hath failed, every man born with one of them, destine toward a grave, any hope therein as well failed, see suicide and murder suicide.
-When as at present city, social, clergy, state to governmental leaders are stumbling around wondering, asking what to do? Clearly, with Christ's resurrection the only authentic successful divinity, where only the prayers of the righteous, of the Holy Bride availeth, even why she cries come unto the Marriage Supper, come to Him, Jesus. How though your sins be scarlet they shall be as white as snow, though they be crimson, they shall be as wool, (white, blood redeemed). Just mindfully consider this, that the next scope a person with weapons of mass destruction as their head is set could just as well have you and yours in it and he saving his life, (not in Jesus Christ), well, lets just say, you're not just dead for a second time, but for all eternity, cast into a lake of fire, get ye to Jesus Christ, He's looking and knocking for you.
-The first church I joined, 1986, saved, born-again, as I was being made an Apostle of Christ, and none would have me, well the assembly was dying, it was on it's way out. Now if Holy Spirits had by now taught me anything on this phenomena journey to become like Jesus, Christian, was how to seek my Father's Face, this was the one thing about this pastor that was so great. Pastor Briton, was his dedication to prayer, so when we meet it was to gather to pray, to hear from God, to know His heart, His direction for us. Of course like a Daniel inquiring desperately of Him, I was told the problem, it was nothing new, even why the first thing Jesus' Revelation dealt with, was the seven churches of Asia Minor. Those assembled for God, but worshipped man, with Satan's seat cleverly making it's demands. From this apostasy came my first pulpit message, not a pastor, assistant, minister, no ordinations of man, I'd heard from Holy Spirits and this is what He was saying, yes, even at present, man hath sin, and need repentance, church attendance can't save you, thus here was the lesson, the message.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways (yes even in the church, mostly in the church, this false safety, why 2014 I witness a beast tearing straight through them). Continuing, then will I hear from heaven, (meaning as they were sin God couldn't hear them), (again, meaning as they were sin, God couldn't them, actually had the throne of heaven backed into them, I saw this by a live mirror image, 1986). Continuing, 'only then will my eyes be open, only then (now see Jesus), will I listen to a prayer that is done in this place, (Holy Temple, which Jesus, ye, we are). So when Jesus says, I m the way, truth and the life, no man, that's since God is made deaf, is made blind, is made unapproachable by unrepentant sin. Then He, God has designed one way, one blood redemption, that's strait of a path, gate to Him, for which the early apostles preach it as one name given under heaven whereby mankind can be saved, Jesus, awake, beware, I also visit, Lamb Of God, on pal talk, Apb, The RAM,

No comments:

Post a Comment